Thursday, June 21, 2007

DO NOT EXPECT TO GET RICH OVERNIGHT!


Hi I know we all been through the grind of trying
to make enough to quit our day job.Or maybe to just pay off a bill.

I seen something new today and wanted to share.
But first lets talk about running a business.
Making phone calls to find prospects.Giving presentations,closing calls.

I hat them all.I'm a construction worker and a poker dealer.No room for sales man.

Lets talk about keeping track of all your prospects.I get lost trying to keep track of all them.

So now how can I run a business with out having to
do any of them.Never seen any thing like that unless it was some kind of co-op like 6k4u.Good site but I would think you would want some cash daily or weekly.

Stay with me now it gets good.I found such a business.Yep I finally have it.My kind of business

I don't want to get in to it to deep cause then I would be writing for ever.

Listen up now,I talk only truth and not no MLM or affiliate.Your own business.

You have a team of experts doing all your sales
They keep up with all your follow ups.

So you ask what do I have to do.I post ads like crazy every where paid ads,free ads.

I even have a secret for getting massive traffic free yep free.

I told you I'm not no guru,But with my team and could be your team we are gurus.

If making 10k or 20k monthly is hard to swallow.
Then this business might be to good for you.I get 10-20 sales a month thats 10k-20k monthly.

Now its a business and I do work hard.Yeah right I put in 2-3 hours a day take all holidays off and when ever we get an itch to go ride water slides some where in the usa.
http://www.123letsdance.info
Not a get rich scam or business but if you can get the traffic to your site they make the sale and you get all of the profit.Thats 100% yours its to easy not to check it out.

I had a lawyer join two days ago.He was tired of making 200k a year.No kidding he was tired of all the bull he had to do to get the 200k.He loves the concept of driving traffic and watching his bank account grow.Now he has hired some one to advertise for him.Wow now I know hes getting 1-2 sales daily.Thats 997 two times a day or maybe 397.He is loving life now he goes any where and does any thing.


Ok enough said check it if your tired of all the crap you got to do to work from home
http://www.changewithme.info

No comments: