Thursday, June 21, 2007

I was a poker dealer for 15 yrs.In that time I was always trying
to find a way to work from home.Trust me I have been there
and done it all.I had a chance to meet these two guys doing
this program.I was very impressed with what there goals
were in helping others.I have been in it now almost two months.
I am not rich,But I cashed my cards in for cash.Now I am
helping others.Email me I have some aw some deals always.
http://www.mikesteamgold.com/
If you are anything like me, you have failed with many other
online businesses. Until I found this, I was about to give up
the idea of ever working from home.Thank God there are
people who really care. Until I found this program, my
faithin human nature was at an all time low.

I have never met 2 owners who actually care about people
as much as the ownersof EDCGold.They are always working
to make our incomes grow and help each and everyone they
come in contact with. Face it, owners who take your phone calls
and assist you every way possible, is virtually non-existent these
days. Plus, they are always adding more tools and software
packages to help us out. If you haven't had the chance to call them,
I encourageyou to do so now. Just go to my home page and look
for their pictures...their phone numbers appear on our pages...
(your pages will be the same asmine when you come aboard).
I want to see you succeed on the Net.I'm tired of seeing good
people throw away their money on programs that don't work
as advertised. I believe... if I help enough people get what they
want... I'll get what I want. in order to provide you with the
best possible service, I am currently looking for only 5 people
that are willing to be trained using my proven marketing strategies.
I will spend my time showing you how to make more than you could
ever imagine. No hype, just fact. You must be willing to be trained
and stop using methods that just eat away at your income. If you
have had enough of the insanity and reallywant to succeed, then
call me direct...or visit my site.

Gold = Money

No comments: